Monday, May 30, 2011

Lauren Meeks, Bridals: Searcy Portrait Photographer

A couple weeks ago, my roommate's best friend was in need of bridal portraits before her big day. We were lucky enough to have a perfect, yet crazy humid, afternoon to shoot them. Lauren is from Wynne, AR and will be living up in Jonesboro with her new husband. The backdrop for her portraits was hard to decide on, but since she did not actually go to Harding, we used it as the location since it's so pretty. She is also a fantastic piano player, so we took advantage of the grand piano in the Heritage. It was so much fun helping her carry around her dress, but quite the challenge to keep it as clean as possible! I tried to keep them simple and classy looking, and I think they turned out pretty cute! Here are my favorites, she is beautiful!
There are more posted on my Facebook fan page, here






















Beautiful, beautiful Lauren!

1 comment: