Monday, April 18, 2011

Wedded Bliss: Chicago Wedding Photographer

Well, as you've probably figured out by now, I'm on my way to becoming a wedding photographer. Or at least, that's the plan! My Chicago internship was centered around shooting a full 11-hour wedding. The couple, Dave & Esther, were absolutely ADORABLE and were so easy going and naturals in front of all 3 cameras. The bride's dress looked like it was made specially for her and the flowers were stunning. I couldn't have asked for a better couple when shooting my first full wedding! Myself, and another intern, Amanda, were 'second shooters' alongside miss Sarah Barlow. It was an incredible experience. Not only had I never been able to freely shoot throughout an entire wedding, but I was able to see how Sarah worked and learn what settings,angles, poses, etc. she used throughout the entire day. 
It. was. so. much. fun.
I was in Heaven. 
These are a few of my favorites, let me know what you think, and show them to your friends!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment