Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Change Is In The Air

That's right. You heard me. 
Change is in the air, people!
I just got back from my internship with the fabulous Sarah Barlow up in Chicago and needless to say my mind is racing with new ideas and things to do!
I'm SO excited to REALLY start building my business, and reach toward my dream of being a wedding photographer.
Obviously, I've changed my business name and logo. What do you think? I think it suits me perfectly, and I can't wait to really get my 'brand' established. 
I'm also in the midst of re-designing a different version of my website with a company that Sarah highly recommended. 
Be on the lookout for a slideshow of the wedding I second-shot for the internship! I'm so happy with how the pictures turned out, and can't wait to share them with you! 
Sarah taught me more than I could have ever asked for, and I'm so blessed to have been able to soak up her knowledge first-hand for a few days. 
Here are a few pics of my time in downtown Chicago :)



PS, I also changed my blogger address, so take note! It's now:
thesarahephotography.blogspot.com
Just another step towards making everything in my brand fit together :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE U!!!!!

    PS THE PICS OF YOU ON TOP OF PAGE ARE SOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Sarah Barlow. I went to one of her internships as well!
    I loved reading through your blog posts and your website! I could relate to your just jumping into photography head first thing because I sort of did the exact same thing and Sarah's internship was like my starting point to really chase after my photography dream! Your pictures are beautiful!! So glad I found a new photographer to follow and admire. :)

    ReplyDelete