Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Holidays

Well, I've had a wonderful family Chistmas, spent a few great days down in Texas with the boyfriend, and caught up with some long lost best friends :)
(In order to avoid a novel-length post, I'll update in shorter posts.)
Needless to say, it feels really strange being a college graduate. Passing "college kids" and hearing them talk about homework and sororities and what not almost makes me sad because I'm not in that realm anymore! It's weird. It's just weird. 
First things first, Christmas.
and guess what....IT DID!!!! We'll get to that later. On to Christmas Eve-
We have taken full advantage of our fire place this year!
The annual Christmas Eve Manicotti feast
Family photos followed. My grandmother took this, she's a pro now.
Their 2nd Christmas together as a married couple!
Delicious? Yes.
We celebrated Granny's birthday since it's so close to Christmas. Check out her new coat!
Christmas morning was accompanied by a beautiful white backdrop!! Our first white christmas in 17 years! I was alive for the last one, but don't remember it :) You can bet Nelson and I quickly jumped on this photo opportunity, pj's and all. 







Santa came!!
My nephew-dog Trace came to play Christmas morning with Uncle Baxter
He's pretty cute :)
For brunch we headed down to my grandparents
We listened to stories
Gave a few memorable gifts
And had a few laughs!
Then we headed home and got ready for our Christmas :)
I got a canvas print made of one of our favorite mountain pictures. They loved it.

Santa gave Trace his very own gift card.
Stocking time!
Playing with 'Flarp', always a classic.

Well, there you go. Next stop: Texas with Adam and Franklin with some bests :)

No comments:

Post a Comment