Thursday, January 6, 2011

Auld Lang Syne...What does that mean anyways??

*Yea, second blog post in the same night. Maybe no one will notice. I just have a lot to update my little flock of followers on!!*

Times gone by.
Not that exciting huh? But the more I think about it, the more it feels appropriate for right now.
This whole past year has been such a whirlwind and has absolutely flown by. My last semester of college literally was, "the time of my life."
To celebrate this time and ring in the new year and first few days of being an "adult," I flew myself down to TX to spend a few days with Adam and his family. Here's a few of our pictures from my trip-
This is right before we went out on our date night. Doesn't he clean up nicely?? Adam took me to a museum with a photography exhibit and then to dinner at this well known mexican resturaunt in Ft Worth call Joe T Garcia's. It was delicious!

Here's one of Adam's nephews, Rhett. Actually, this is his giraffe. Joanna said he would put him up to the window so he could see outside too! How cute!!
Rhett with his grandparents :)
Playing Xbox Kinect!
He put their dog in his kennel all by himself.
Picking up sticks :)
Adam was bouncing Rhett on his shoulders and his hair went a little crazy.
It was so fun going to Brittany's annual Polar Plunge!
Fancy Nancy!


I typically wouldn't allow the world to see a picture like this, but deep down inside I think it's really cute :) I mean come on, I deserve at least one super cheezy precious picture after 2 1/2 years!
Moving on:
Last night I had another reunion with some long lost best friends. My Lipscomb loves to be exact. It was so great seeing all of them again and it's been too long! I've missed my core!!!

Nicole came up from Atlanta and luckily we were both finally in Nashville at the same time!!
Allyson and I finally got to spend a couple days together catching up on life! 

Photography sessions coming soon!!! Also, I'm going back to Searcy on the 11th so if you want pictures before then let me know!!

Here's how my life looks right now:
Stay tuned to see how it plays out!

No comments:

Post a Comment